At Eastleigh AutoWorks we are committed to maintaining Client confidentiality at all times, building the trust and confidence of our clients / potential clients is extremely important to us.
You can rest assured that your information will not be sold, rented or traded with any other companies and or businesses for marketing purposes.
As Eastleigh AutoWorks will collect, process and store information / data from you and or from third parties we are obliged under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to inform you that within this Privacy Notice we have provided detailed information on when and why your personal information / data is collected, how we use it, including the limited conditions when we may disclose it to others, your rights and how we keep it secured.
Personal Information collected at the time you make a booking or enquiry:
The Information / Data you provide is processed to be able to contact you in regards to your booking, to keep you updated regarding your pets / home whilst booking takes place and / or to provide a quotation. The information Eastleigh AutoWorks will take down will be: Name, Postal and Email Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Maintenance Persons Contact Details. This information is only used in connection with the service you have requested and confirmation / booking reminders will be made only relating to this event.
Ways your information is collected:
- When you contact Eastleigh AutoWorks via telephone or request contact in respect of an initial enquiry;
- When you email Eastleigh AutoWorks with an enquiry;
- When you provide Eastleigh AutoWorks with general background information prior to the booking process with you;
- When you provide Eastleigh AutoWorks with specific information during the booking process with you;
- From third parties with whom Eastleigh AutoWorks may have an association with and who have referred us work to potentially act on your behalf.
- When you leave a review on Eastleigh AutoWorks website / social media, following the completion of your booking;
- When you follow Eastleigh AutoWorks on any social media channel such as Website, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Why your information is collected:
Before being able to provide a quotation or before a booking goes ahead the processing of the information you provide is necessary because we rely on a contractual obligation to be able to provide you with a service. The information is also collected to communicate with you and to comply with money laundering regulations.
Sharing your information:
Eastleigh AutoWorks request upon booking that our ‘associated partner’ is involved; the information then can be shared with the ‘associated partner’. The only other time your information would be shared is when we are contractually required to do so.
Under the GDPR you are entitled to view, amend (If you feel information is factually incorrect, for example, you have moved address), or request deletion of pictures used for marketing purposes. You can do this via written request.
Please email us @firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if ever you feel that your information is in breach of the GDPR Legislations taking effect as of 25thMay 2018
Storage of information:
Personal information / data will be securely stored for as long as is necessary but not longer than 7 years and thereafter it will be destroyed.